Trombley/ Centre House
Location: 901 John F. Kennedy Drive, Bay City, MI
The Trombley/Centre House is the oldest frame house still standing in Bay County. The house was built in the classic
"Greek Revival Style," a style popular in the mid-west from 1820-1840. Now located in Veterans Memorial Park, the
house is currently being renovated under the guidance of the Trombley/Centre House Committee. Since being moved from
its original site near 24th and Water Streets, the renovation of the home has become a constant effort of many volunteers
under the guidance of the Bay County Historical Society.
renovations are still in progress, the house is used during events such as River of Time, the Holiday Open House, luncheons,
educational programs and for meetings.
Tours are also available by appointment. For more information please contact
Major financial support is provided through grants and donations from the community and volunteers.
For more information or if you are interested in helping through volunteer work or donations, please contact:
Trombley/Centre House Restoration
Bay County Historical Society
321 Washington Avenue